One of the best bowler of the Indian cricket team Jasprit Bumrah tied knot with Sanjana Ganesan who is a sports presenter, in an intimate wedding held in Goa. The two shared the news of their marriage with their fans by posting wedding photos on their individual social media handles.
Bumrah and Sanjana posted their wedding picture with the caption,
“”Love, if it finds you worthy, directs your course.” Steered by love, we have begun a new journey together. Today is one of the happiest days of our lives and we feel blessed to be able to share the news of our wedding and our joy with you. Sanjana & Jasprit”
Here we have everything you need to know about wife of Jasprit Bumrah, Sanjana Ganesan:
1. Sanjana Ganesan was born in Pune on May 6 1991.
2. She did her high schooling from The Bishop’s School in Pune.
Then she pursued B.Tech from the Symbiosis Institute of Technology, Pune in 2008.
3. Mr Ganesan Ramaswamy, her father is an author and a management guru. Her mother, Mrs Sushma Ganesan, is a fitness coach and an advocate.
4. Sheetal Ganesan, her younger sister is a dentist.
5. Sanjana joined an IT and digital marketing firm as a software engineer from 2013 to 2014 after completing her education.
6. Sanjana describes herself as “TV Presenter for @StarSportsIndia, Digital Host, That Miss India Girl, Nerd, Perpetual Child” on her social media handle.
7. Sanjana is a TV presenter and a sports presenter.
She has primarily hosted several sports shows on Star Sports, including Match Point and Cheeky Singles as a part of the Cricket World Cup 2019.
8. The 29-year-old host Sanjana made her TV debut by participating in the seventh season of MTV Splitsvilla.
The show was hosted by Sunny Leone and Nikhil Chinapa in 2014. Well, she had to quit due to an injury.
9. Sanjana dated Splitsvilla contestant Ashwini Koul.
In an earlier interview, Ashwini had confirmed that he was dating Sanjana. Speaking to TellyChakkar, the actor had said,
“I don’t really know what actually happened. We spoke, became friends, got connected and then things just worked in our favour. Yes, I am dating Sanjana but rather being the mushy lovers we are the best of friends.”
However, they chose to get separate.
10. Love story of Jasprit Bumrah and Sanjana Ganesan.
Sanjana interviewed Bumrah during IPL seasons. Later they become friends and slowly their friendship turned into love. A video of Sanjana interviewing Jasprit has been making rounds of social media during the award show Naman.
11. Sanjana has also hosted Premier Badminton League (PBL).
12. Sanjana hosted the segment Dil Se India for the official broadcaster, Star Sports.
13. Associated with Shah Rukh Khan’s IPL team Kolkata Knight Riders.
She was an anchor for the team’s interactive show titled, The Knight Club and has been.
14. Winner of ‘Femina Officially Gorgeous’.
She participated in the Femina Style Diva fashion show in 2012. In 2013, she participated in the Femina Miss India Pune competition and was one of the finalists.